The first one-horse wagon that there is an account of was brought to Warren's Corners by Mr. WIlliam Pardy. He and his wife came in the wagon from Gorham in 1825 to visit their children. The next year he sold his farm in Gorham and moved into the home of their daughter, Mrs. Edmund Forsyth, where Mrs. Pardy died in 1830. The next year, Mr. Pardy left to visit his daughter on Walworth and unfortunately died during this journey. The wagon was then left at the Tavern where no neighbor was denied the use of it. Even the famous Seven Sutherland Sisters still came to this place to borrow this wagon and travel to and from Lockport into the 20th century.